Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Technology can really suck.

It may sound kind of strange seeing as I am posting this on a blog but I am doing so use my stupid laptop.
 I call it stupid because it had a virus which screwed everything up. I thought I lost everything but the nice Geek Squad guy at Best Buy found them hidden somewhere. It is a pain to access it so he made a nice shortcut folder to where he found them on my desktop. However I am scared to put anything back into there proper folders but I did back them up on my external hard drive.
So right now my laptop is working but being stupid. I have no idea if it is actually better and really don't want to deal with it. So yes, I kind of really dislike technology right now, or at least my laptop.
Just felt the need to rant a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment