Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Can't think of anything witty, so I'm going with FIRST POST

I'm writing in fuchsia because I can.

I often say I wish I have kept a diary/journal all these years. Something to look back on and learn from my past self. Sadly I never got around to that. I may have started old blogs before this one but never kept up with it. So here I am giving it another go.

If anybody finds and reads this besides my sad self, I will tell you now, I cannot promise that this blog will be grammatically correct. English was not my best subject in school and writing never my strong point. Please do not judge what I write by how I write it. I am just somebody rambling on in a blog and not an author trying to pen her novel.

Oh and for anybody else happening upon this blog, the name is Amanda.

This post is more of a test and starter post as sadly my random thoughts are going to be put on hold while I watch HEARTLAND illegally online. Sorry internet police that I am watching an illegally uploaded television show but it's not my fault Netflix got me hooked on a Canadian series and then fails to have the most recent season available.

No comments:

Post a Comment